— Our editors review and recommend products to help you buy the stuff you need. If you make a purchase by clicking one of our links, we may earn a small share of the revenue. However, our picks and opinions are independent from USA Today’s newsroom and any business incentives.
Alright couples, Valentine’s Day is almost here! If you still haven’t gotten anything for the big holiday of love, don’t fret—you still have (some) time. It can be tricky finding the perfect gift for him or something she’ll love, but in the end, it’s really the thought that counts. If you don’t want to spend too much, Amazon has great deals on products that would make incredible Valentine’s Day gifts too. Even if you’re single (hi!), you might want to take advantage of these deals to treat yourself as well.
More: 10 Valentine’s Day gifts women actually want
1. Our favorite robot vacuum to do your dirty work
If your special someone really hates vacuuming (or is constantly yelling at you to do it), they might appreciate a robot vacuum for Valentine’s Day. These bad boys will keep things nice and tidy in between deep cleaning, and right now the best affordable robot vacuum we’ve ever tested is back down to one of its lowest prices in the color white.
We love the Eufy Robovac 11S because it has excellent suction and great navigation at a reasonable price. Plus, the slim design allows the 11S to fit under more nooks and crannies for a better clean, which means less time spent cleaner and more time with each other.
Get the Eufy Robovac 11S for $179.99 (Save $50)
2. An SD card for extra storage
Running out of storage on your SD card is the worst. You either have to go through and decide what to delete or look through your old SD cards and hope there’s some storage on there. Right now, PNY is having a sale on a variety of storage products, including one of our favorite SD cards in different storage spaces. We like the PNY SD card because it had the most storage of all the SD cards we tested, and with this sale, you might as well stock up for your favorite home photographer.
- Get the PNY Elite Performance 64GB Memory Card for $14.99 (Save $4)
- Get the PNY Elite Performance 128GB Memory Card for $26.99 (Save $8)
- Get the PNY Elite Performance 256GB Memory Card for $54.99 (Save $25)
- Get the PNY Elite Performance 512GB Memory Card for $109.99 (Save $40)
3. The best Kindle for the reader in your life
Any bookworm would appreciate a new Kindle. I mean who wouldn’t want an unlimited library of Nicholas Sparks books and romance novels? The Kindle Paperwhite is the best e-reader out there, and it’s been upgraded to be waterproof, weigh less, and have twice as much storage. Right now, you can get the all-new Kindle for 25 percent off and the second best price we’ve ever seen, making it the perfect time buy for your favorite reader.
Get the all-new Kindle Paperwhite e-Reader for $99.99 (Save $30)
4. A cozy comforter for all the snuggles
Whether you have a significant other or not, I think we can all agree there’s nothing better than snuggling with a warm comforter at the end of the day. If you’re still using an old one from college, it might be time to replace your old one, especially if you’re thinking about all the dirt, dust, and grime that’s probably in there. With more than 2,500 reviews on Amazon and a 4.6-star rating, this goose down comforter from Equinox is a great buy. It’s both hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial, which means it will protect you against mildew, dust mites, and allergens. Right now, you can get a Queen-sized one for $6 off and the perfect price for prime snuggles.
Get the Queen-sized Equinox All-Season White Quilted Comforter for $25.99 (Save $6)
5. An iPad at one of its lowest prices
You can never go wrong with getting someone a new tablet—except for the high price. But right now, you can get a brand now 32GB WiFi-only iPad for just $250. That’s $80 in savings compared to its market price and the lowest price we’ve ever seen on Amazon. You can choose between silver, rose gold, and space gray and start a Candy Crush addiction with your crush.
Get the Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) for $250 (Save $80)
Other great deals and sales around the internet
- Apple HomePod—Get this smart speaker for $280 (Save $70), which is the lowest price we’ve ever seen, at Best Buy.
- Erin Condren—Get 25% off Dated Planners and 40% off Hardbound Lifeplanners.
- Fitbit—Save up to $40 on various fitness trackers, including the Fitbit Charge 3, which is the best one we’ve ever tested.
- Houzz—Get up to 70% popular furniture and design styles with the Find Your Style Sale.
- L.L.Bean—Save up to 70% on clearance now through Feb. 13.
- Wayfair—Get popular items for under $99 with the All Things Home, All Under $99 Sale.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered this holiday season. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.